Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome

Hello to All:

I am Mrs. Wyma one of the new 3rd grade teachers at Pine Ridge this year.  I am so excited to meet all of you at the Welcome Back To School/Ice Cream Social on Thursday, August 22 at 6:30pm.  If you can not make it that night and wish to meet me before the start of the year, please e-mail me at ewyma@hollandchristian.org and I would be more than willing to set up an alternative time for you and your child.

This year at Pine Ridge, we will "SING LIKE NEVER BEFORE".  It comes from a recent song by Matt Redman, “10,000 Reasons.” 

If you have a chance, I would encourage you to follow this link and listen to this amazing song of praise. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO SONG

Our verse is Psalm 103:1-2--“Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his 
holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits…” 

In our classroom this year, we will be exploring how we can "sing like never before" and what that looks like for each one of us as it pertains to praise, thanksgiving, serving and revealing Gods love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment