Friday, August 30, 2013

First Week of School

YIPPEE!!!  We have made it during our first week of school together.  Your children are troopers as it was very warm and a bit hard to concentrate at times.

At the end of every week--usually Friday evenings or Saturday mornings, I will update the homework schedule for the upcoming week as well as the classroom newsletter letting you know what we have learned that previous week.

If there are any important things that I need to communicate right away, I will send e-mails or post on the blog home page and you will get an e-mail reminder to check it out.

I also will be sending home a special homework folder next week which you will be able to see a hard copy of what homework is due as well as upcoming events.  You will also be able to jot down any notes to me as well as I will check them each morning.

Have a blessed Labor Day weekend!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment