Saturday, August 24, 2013

It was so GREAT to see you all at our Ice Cream Social Thursday.  The night went by so quickly for me as I tried to soak up all I could about your child.  I am so excited to get started Monday.  You will get a lot of classroom information during parent night, Wednesday, Sept. 4 from 7:00-8:30pm.  I will share my personal faith journey which brought me to Holland Christian as well as 3rd grade curriculum and the day to day logistics that help our classroom run.  I did want to post a few things however, that you might want to know for the first day of school:


#1.  I will provide a snack the first day but the days following your child can bring a snack for the
       morning as well as the afternoon.  We will most likely be having a "working" snack to enjoy
       during independent work time so it should be non-messy and easy to eat.

#2. Classroom Specials Schedule:

     Monday   1:35- 2:05 Spanish
   
     Tuesday   12:35-1:25 Art
                     1:35-2:05 Gym (clean gym shoes required)
   
     Thursday   11:25-11:55 Gym
                       12:35-1:05 Spanish
                        1:25-2:15 Music
   
      Friday   8:15-9:15 Chapel

** Library check out is TBD

#3.  If you have not read my first post...please do.  It highlights our theme for the 2013-14 school year.

#4.  Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend with your family.  I look forward to seeing you all
       Monday morning.

If you need to know anything else between now and Monday morning...DO NOT HESITATE to e-mail me  ewyma@hollandchristian.org



No comments:

Post a Comment