Wednesday, November 26, 2014

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches this year, I (Lynae) can not help but share with you how full my heart is to be teaching your child.  These 22 kids have completely stolen my heart and I give thanks for each one of them.  I have been so incredibly blessed this year to have a wonderful job share partner and to be entrusted to help instruct these precious children.



It is never lost on Erin or me the importance of teaching these kids to love and live for Jesus.  I am so thankful for a place like Holland Christian where we can freely talk about God's love and how he has a wonderful plan for each of these students.  I am so thankful for a staff that strives to teach children the importance of serving God.  I am so blessed to be a small part of your child's life.  I am blessed!

"I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High."  Psalm 7:17

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment