Saturday, February 22, 2014

GOOD MORNING!!

I don't know about you all, but I am ready to enjoy the SPRING season of God's creation.  Hopefully we will not have any other snow days so we can really get back into the groove!!

Unfortunately, last week I came down with the stomach bug that has been going around our classroom and I was at home sick for two days.  Your students however did such an amazing job with being respectful to the guest teachers that they had.  I will be bringing them a special treat on Monday for their efforts as it can be very hard for them when their routine has been broken.  THEY ROCKED!!!

They also made me some of the sweetest GET WELL cards ever.  They have such tender hearts!!  You have done such a great job as parents raising them up with empathy--that brings such glory to the LORD.

Hopefully this next week we can really dig into our reading and writing projects, start to conquer subtraction and get some BIG TIME science in.

Have a wonderful weekend enjoying your family!


Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment