Sunday, November 24, 2013

Good Morning Parents:

What a beautiful winter wonderland outside.  I personally LOVE the snow(which is easy for me to say as I am not the one who has to clear the driveway everyday).

The snow does remind me again of how the Lord created every little detail about what we experience with nature.  We truly serve an AWESOME GOD!!!

With the snow I thought I would send out an extra reminder that with snow on the ground your child should come to school with boots, snow pants, gloves, hats... Please also make sure that your child has indoor shoes they can change into after coming in from recess as we do not want to get our carpet all wet in the classroom.

CONGRATULATIONS to CALVIN'S GIRLS VOLLEYBALL TEAM 

NCAA CHAMPS!!!!

We were at the game Friday and Saturday and it was so exciting to watch.  I no longer have a voice but it was so worth every minute of cheering.

Here are a few highlight from the game.




My husband Greg, Maddy my 7th grader (left), Elise my 5th grader (center), and Lauren our niece (right)






HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment