Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good Evening Parents:

I have updated our classroom newsletter of what we did last week as well as added some new pictures. We are having a wonderful time learning together in 3rd grade.

I was constantly reminded this weekend of God's Creation--

     I saw HIM in the beauty of the changing seasons,
     I saw HIM in the beauty of children playing,
     I saw HIM in the beauty of people worshiping together,
     I saw HIM in the beauty of families enjoying one another,
     I saw HIM in the beauty of friends caring for each other,
     I saw HIM in the beauty of the rain coming down,

   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1:16

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend enjoying HIS creation.  I am looking forward to seeing your children tomorrow morning.

                                                              ALL ABOUT ME BAGS

Max

Karen

Miss Yoder

Erica

Liz

Jon

Raphie



WALK A THON

WORD WORK



SCIENCE: we were exploring the force of friction with and without added mass
















No comments:

Post a Comment